- This course satisfies the IDFPR’s 20 Hour Requirement to apply for a FCC card and work as an armed guard in Illinois.
- We require that you have a PERC card to take this course.
- A live fire examination must be conducted and passed to achieve your certificate.
- A firearm and ammunition will be provided for your semiautomatic certification.
- You must bring a rifle, shotgun, or revolver in order to participate in the shooting exam for those certificates.
- A firearms/ammo usage opportunity is available, please coordinate that with your instructor.